Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Through the Fire Part #1

I am republishing this devotional series as the Lord has laid on my heart!! I pray you can still read this as my blog was attacked. I would GREATLY appreciate feedback as to HOW your device it SHOWING this! Thanks and yall will NEVER KNOW what it means to me that you even take the time to read these!!

Problems. We ALL have them. Some are more severe or painful than others. BUT the fact remains, "Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble." Job 14:1. These last few days, the Lord has been dealing with me about this personally. So, this post is from my heart and I want to share with you what the Lord is teaching me. (I'm going to do a post on each point over the next five days to help each one sink in, as the Lord has been doing with me.)

1. A PROMISE:  The Lord will ALWAYS give us a PROMISE, HIS WORD, before He allows us to go through a trail. He does so to give us help, strength, and encouragement when we are in the affliction. He does so through reading our Bible daily, that still small Voice of the Holy Spirit, or it could be through a friend sharing a verse with you in conversation. He knows what is ahead for us when we don't, and He has promised to give us the grace and mercy that we need daily (Psalm 23:6). He did so for Peter before he denied knowing Jesus. Even though the Lord knew what Peter was about to do, He told him that Satan had desired to sift him as wheat, BUT He had prayed for HIM! (Luke 22:31&32). Anytime God's Word jumps off the page, or we feel He is speaking directly to us, we need to sit up and take note! This is the warning that a trial is coming, and is a PROMISE that will get us through that upcoming PROBLEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment