Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Through the Fire Part#4


After the POTTER comes the PURGING.
#4: PURGING:
Sometimes it is to correct us for sin. Sometimes it is just to purify us as He is making us into HIS IMAGE! Either way, we should "...despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of His correction. For whom the LORD loveth, He correcteth...." Prov. 3:11. Jesus is teaching us to die to OUR WANTS AND DESIRES, and LIVE for HIS WANTS AND DESIRES FOR OUR LIFE!! "He must increase, but I MUST DECREASE." John 3;30. "But He knoweth the way that I take;when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot hath held HIS STEPS, HIS WAY have I kept, and not declined." Job 23:10&11.Just as gold has imperfections removed,  OUR sins and impurities have to be removed also in order for us to be able to be usable and healed.  Just as an infection has to be dealt with or it will grow worse, making us sick and could eventually lead to death, so are our spiritual infections. When we see that we have a weakness or spiritual impurity, we DON'T need to ignore it! Our spiritual health is at stake! When we let the Potter, and also Great Physician show us our problem and allow Him to treat us for it, we can get cleansed and  become stronger in Him!  ONLY then can we move forward and grow in the Lord. If we keep fighting what HE IS DOING, we are going to come to a halt in our growth and become weak.. Our vessel will not have the strength to stand! We have to die daily!!!!!! Is this easy??? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! BUT, "I can do all things through Christ!!!"  Philp. 4:13. This is the only way to do so!

 May the Potter help us to NOT WASTE OUR TIME IN THE FIRE!!! May WE DIE TO SELF, and find freedom in the fire when we do so!!! The Hebrew young men found freedom when the Lord was seen of them in the fire, because their ropes feel off that they had been bound with! We do not have to feel trapped when we are in troubles and problems. "..where the Spirit of the Lord is, THERE IS LIBERTY." I Corth. 3:17b. When it starts getting too hot for us, WE need to remember " The Lord is they keeper; the LORD is the SHADE upon thy hand." Psalm 121:5. "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High, SHALL ABIDE IN THE SHADOW of the Almighty." Ps. 91;1. We can find relief from the heat under the SHADOW OF THE LORD!!!! We have to stay close to Him to be in His shadow! "I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my heart shall REST IN HOPE." Ps. 16:8&9.

The Potter has a PLAN!! Today WE need to rest in HIS SHADOW and find liberty while in the fire.  Remember He has given us a GOOD PROGNOSIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment