Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Revival Round-Up

I'm tired. I'm tired of just the same old thing when it comes to going to church, coming home, daily routine, and not seeing the Lord move. I'm tired of the state of our nation as a whole. Sinfulness, Godlessness abounds, and the Lord's people living as ungodly as the world. I'm tired. I in no way, shape or form, believe I am better than anyone. I know ALL of my failures, sins, and short-comings and I'm tired of them too, really most of all! The Lord has laid something on my heart that I need to share with all of you.

It's time we, YES I SAID WE, as God's people, do something. It's time to change this parched wilderness we are quickly becoming. We are supposed to be living on "HIGHER GROUND,"and most of us are barely treading water. What is wrong with us? We are supposed to be working to grow the Lord's kingdom, and we're seemingly only seeing "stalemate" instead.This DEFINITELY is not the Lord's fault, IT IS OURS! We need to do business with God. WE NEED REVIVAL! Yes, I said WE AGAIN! Trying to change our nation, towns, churches, and homes, WILL NOT HAPPEN, until WE change.

My blog is mostly aimed at ladies. We know that in God's true Word, the KJV, it clearly states that women are not to be preachers. That's not demeaning AT ALL TO US! It is part of God's perfect order for the home found in Gen 3. We have jobs to do that only WE CAN DO, that the Lord wants us to take care of that the men can't! But this does not mean that we cannot work WITH them! Didn't God take a rib from Adam's side so Eve could stand WITH him, side to side? They were "fruitful and multiplied" and grew the human race, and we are to do the same with our husbands to grow the church! Didn't the early pioneers who headed out west to GROW our nation do the same? The women worked side by side with the men in the fields, plowing and sowing. They were the original Cowgirls, hence the title of this post. They helped round-up the cattle and get the job done. We need to look to their example today. These early families were mostly Christian, or at LEAST God fearing, according to documented history. Today, Satan is working double-over time to destroy and attack the home. Several friends and family I know are going through this . It has broken my heart like you would not believe!
 I am asking for you to consider all of this. I feel the Lord would have me to start a group called Revival Round-Up among God's women. We ALL need to search our hearts and lift them up to the Lord as in Psalms 143. The whole psalm is about turning our soul and being to the Lord for help. We need to confess OUR sins and turn to God in repentance. "If MY PEOPLE, (not the lost), which are called by MY NAME, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; THEN will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14. THIS IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A CLICK! I WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR! GOD KNOWS MY HEART! I am asking all of my sisters in the Lord to join in this group, not flippantly, but with a burden as well. I am asking you to commit to pray for revival in our own souls, our homes, our churches, and also our nation everyday.I am sure if the Lord has dealt with me about this, that I am not the only one that feels this way. Only when Esther and the leaders of Israel in her day, took a stand for the Lord, did God bring them revival and Jerusalem was rebuilt. Our homes and nation need rebuilding like NEVER BEFORE! We need her same attitude of "if I perish, I perish!" Esther 4:16. Then, I want all of us to share how God is moving. Sometimes we NEVER hear how God IS blessing to know how He is moving. I want Revival Round-up to be a post for listing your burdens and praises! We all need to encourage one another, Galatians 6:2 &3. The group is listed on Facebook as Revival Round-up. I need to hear from you to be added, as it is a seperate group page that was made, and that's how they are set up through Facebook.(It is definitely not a pick and choose thing!)Even if you aren't on Facebook, and want to be included, email me at stndn4jesus@sc.rr.com and you will be.

Psalms 85:2-6 "Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of they people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah. Thou hast taken away all thy wrath; thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger. Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease. Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations? WILT THOU NOT REVIVE US AGAIN;THAT THY PEOPLE MAY REJOICE IN THEE?" 

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Praise the Lord for His goodness and LONGSUFFERING to us.

    ReplyDelete