Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Saturday, December 17, 2022

The True Gifts of the Magi

We all tend to get used to a certain idea or picuture in our mind of stories, whether man-written, or spoken directly from the Word of God of what it looked like, how it happened, how the characters looked, etc. But, Honestly, as I started reading the Christmas story this season and, and thought on my favorite Christmas Song, "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem", the Lord started showing me some things I had NEVER seen before! Simple yet POWERFUL! Not of works, but HIS GRACE ALONE, especially with my humanly limiatations! His WORD IS LIVING AND it is COMPLETE, AND has the anwser for us TODAY JUST AS CURRENT as the lateset news report on social media! This FACT of God's WRITTEN PRESERVED WORD is CRUCICAL to the Christmas Story AND other Bible Stories that led up to the Greatest night this World has ever seen, and then there was STILL more to come, 2 to 3 years later! Yes, I'm referring to the Birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. But want to share with all of you what He has been showing me in His Word, concerning 3 different sets of People and objects.As the title of this devotional series states, the main set of 3 are the Wisemen, BUT there are a few more sets of 3s I have found! This week before Christmas, I want to show you from the Bible, how the Hand of God was moving, LOOOONG before those men mounted camels and started a dangerous trek, and how hard times, bad things, and even death itself played apart in the Greatest Story Ever told. Please pray for me as I do so..now tomorrow starts-"the rest of the Story"!

No comments:

Post a Comment