Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Ruthless" Attitude Poem



"Ruthless" Attitude 
An attitude that is “Ruthless”, free from sin and self to be, 
Living for God and others, 
Lord, help them THY goodness to see.
Nothing for Salvation could I have worked or done.
It is thy Mercy and Grace, and ONLY THINE ALONE!
Following Thee wherever Thou may lead, 
Trusting Thy Word as promised, To meet my every need.
Serving Thee humbly day by day, helping point others to Thy Holy Truth and Way!
Never myself to lift up in pride, or to seek attention, in Thee I WILL HIDE!
Considering others along the way, Stedfastly determined in thy Will I will stay!
Coming to Thee with each supplication and care, Knowing from Thy Word, You will ALWAYS be there!
Resting in Thee as You work from Thy throne, Until You take me to my heavenly home!
My Kinsman Redeemer, that purchased me in love,
Help me to be like Thee with Power, Grace, and Mercy from above!
~Marcie Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment