Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Till the Storm Passes By...

 
This Pilgrim Way has many storms and problems, 
 Man-born of woman-few of days and full of troubles.
But as God's child, we will not have to walk alone!
He tenderly loves and cares for His Own!

As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death,
This way seems dark-my soul in distress!
Unsure what lies ahead in this fearful place,
Be not far from me O, Lord,
My Strength from thee,  PLEASE haste!
Feeling alone as the shadows draw nearer me,
"Peace," speaks the Master, "I will NEVER leave thee."

Onward we go-not turning aside,
Lift me up forever-In the ROCK I will hide!
Holding my hand, leading by waters still,
Comfort from the Shepherd,
Completely trusting HIS WILL!

HELPED! CALMED! STRENGTHENED!
Ready through this storm to pass_
Darkness starts to fade_
His Lamp lighting my path!

How long will this shadow hover in the sky?
Makes no difference now, since the SAVIOUR IS NIGH!....
I'll call on His Name..... 'til the storm passes by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment