Welcome!

Welcome to Fresh Manna! My prayer is that this devotional post is a blessing to you in your walk with the Lord! My email is stndn4jesuschrist@gmail.com if you wish to contact me! May the Lord bless you for taking the time to read it!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's Best?


What's Best?

We pray for the Lord to show us what's best
Each time there's a trial , trouble, or test.
Which way should I go? I'd sure like to know!
Sometimes His answer may seem oh, so slow!

But in HIS TIME, He speaks, "All is fine.
Follow my voice, Make MY WAY your choice."
"I'll lead you on, through valleys unknown,
Safely by green pastures that now I have shown."
"Still waters to refresh, restoring your soul,
Keeping you beside Me, as onward WE go."

When the darkness is gone, His LIGHT He has shown,
Leading me in paths I would not have known!
At the end of the test, God giveth rest!
My LORD, Light, and Shepherd ALWAYS knows Best!"


No comments:

Post a Comment